Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Friend!

Hello and Happy Friday!! Today I have a Birthday card to show that I made for a very special friend of mine.  
I had soooooo much fun making this card. When I was colouring this image I decided to add some "texture" to the image and I am so very pleased how this adorable image turned out, check it out....
 
 Here is a close up of the adorable little teddy bear to see the texture better as well as the Copic colours used...
 Copic Colours Used:  * Bear: E47,E44, E43, E42  * Nose: E49,E47, E44  * Ears: R81, RV10  * Hat & Noise Maker: YG67, YG17, YG03, R81, RV10 + Fairy Dust Glitter, Sugar Shimmer

 
Well that is all for me today- I would love to hear your thoughts and if you would like to see the inside of this card as well as another project I made for my friend's Birthday, please pop on over to my blog!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Nicely done, love that pattern paper...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great image! love the papers

    ReplyDelete