Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pinwheel Fun and a Winner!!!!

Welcome to the next installment of Terrific Tuesday here at One Crazy Stamper, and today I have a wonderfully bright sunny card to celebrate the Summer theme for this month's challenge.


Lora at One Crazy Stamper has been carrying the Little Darlings rubber stamps for awhile now, but this is the first time I have actually colored one, and the images stamp up beautifully. This is Pinwheel Fun, which I colored with Copics, cut and matted with a Spellbinder die, then popped up on the card front featuring paper from My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg. The sentiment is one of my favorite sets - Whimsy Stamps Summer Letter Seals, and the ribbons are from my stash.
Check out the wonderful cards that the design team create each and every day here,  and enter to win the fabulous prize package by entering the monthly challenge - this month the theme is SUMMER!!

From the comments that were left on my May 28th post here at the One Crazy Stamper site, the winner of the Crafters Companion stamp set is #6 Gail. Please email me at s.mclaughlin8@shaw.ca and I will get your prize in the mail right away.
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I love the cheerful colouring and design paper.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job Shari, love it, and the paper nice! Great coloring. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete