Friday, June 28, 2013

Just Motoring By with a Birthday Hi!

Hello, and Happy Friday! Today I have a fun card to show to you that I made for my very good friend Gary. My friend Gary LOVES to ride his motorcycle and when I saw this image I thought of him right away and just waiting for his Birthday to come around to make him a card, check it out....
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
SUPPLIES USED:  *High Hopes Stamps, Maurice  *Memento Inks: Tuxeto Black, & Rhubard Stalk  *Outside Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Just Motoring By  *Inside Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Growing Old & MFT Piggy Bank *Copic Xpress It Papers  *Copic Markers  *3D Pop Dots  *Cloud Die: Crealies Dies  *Blue Cardstock: Bazzill, Blue Bell
Here is a close up of Maurice to see the Copic colours used - I just love how the texture turned out on the moose....
COPIC COLOURS USED:  *Reds: R59, R39, R37, R35  *Blues: B99, B97, B95  *Yellows: YR24, YR23, YR21  *Greys: C5, C3, C1, C00  *Blacks: T10, T8, T6  *Moose: E37, E35, E33, E31, E30  *Hoofs: E59, E57  *Seat: T6, T4, T2
Well that is all for today, hope that you enjoyed today's card!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

5 comments:

  1. Awesome masculine birthday card and I love the sense of humour in this and the cheerful colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is so funny! I love this image, super uber cute...way to go Shari, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool dude!

    ReplyDelete