Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Fun

Hello Friends, this is my first posting on here, and I am so excited to share my card with you.  The image I colored is from Whimsy Stamps-Liberty's Friend a Crissy Armstrong Collection.  I enjoyed coloring her.  Thanks for stopping and do play along with our challenge for the month of June which is non other than, Summer Fun.  Also please share some love with the design team, always great reading your comments.  I have purchased my supplies from One Crazy Stamper, always a great selection.  
Till next time, Happy Crafting!
 Supplies: Stamps-Whimsy Stamps-Liberty's Friend, Kaiser Pearls, Pattern Paper-Prima Sunrise/Sunset, Spellbinders, Kaiser Lace, Flowers, 3D -Dots Foam Squares, Glue Dots, Copic Markers.
Copic Markers I used:
Butterfly - YG0000, YG00, YG01 Grass - YG01, YG03, YG05 
Hair - E50, E00, E25 Skin - E50, E21, E31 
Dress - R21, R22, R24 Flowers - R24, R27 Eyes - B06

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous colors! super bright and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored image and a wonderful card design! Welcome to the OCS design team Leanne!!

    ReplyDelete