Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lovely Lilliana

Hello all and welcome to another "Wonderful Wednesday" at One Crazy Stamper.  Time sure is flying. It is almost the first day of Summer and almost time for me to go on vacation.  That I am looking forward to.

The card I have for you today is made with an image from Saturated Canary.  I first found these stamps in digi form but was excited when they became available in rubber as I enjoy holding the stamp in my hot little hands....weird I know, but that is just me.

Here is the lovely Lilliana made for a friend's birthday:



A close up of the image:


Copics Used: Skin ~ E00, E02, E11, R20; Eyes ~ B32, B34; Hair ~ E25, E31, E33, R83, R85, R56; Pants ~ E41, E42, E43; Top ~ B01, B02, B05; Bow, Shoes ~ R81, R83, R85, R56; Ground and Grass ` E40, YG93, YG95, YG97; Sky ~ B000, 0

Thanks for stopping in today.  There is still time to enter our "Summer Fun" challenge.  See the above pinned post for all of the details.

Have a great day and remember, it is only 2 work days to the weekend. 

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather she is so nice...great job with coloring and I love the color and the flowers nice touch! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete