Thursday, June 27, 2013

School is Out!!!

Good morning to all of my fellow crafters!! Yep today is the last day of school for my youngest daughter Kenzington..Carrington finished on Tuesday..I choose this stamp because this little gal is in her PJ's and this is what my girls want to do for the first couple of days they are off..This image is a NEWBIE!! Pipa is from Sherri Baldy, I just love the detail of these little gals..the name of the stamp is PYJANA TIME PIPA..I first stamped her with Staz On Ink and coloured her with DISTRESS INKS...Please do not look to closely I had a heck of a time getting it to work..I think that this is my third time using these puppies to colour...

here is a closer look....



Distress Inks used r these babies..

this is the stamp as well as a couple of other goodies..

Well I hope you like the card and HAPPY CANADA DAY to all of you wonderful people..Thanks for taking the time to stop by..

All of my supplies can be found over at ONE CRAZY STAMPER just click the link
One Crazy Stamper


6 comments:

  1. Just so gorgeous and I love the design papers.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im looking close and the colouring with the distress inks looks awesome! It is beautiful Kerri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, wonderful job. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job with distress inks! I love the colour choices! Distress inks is one of my favorites to work with! Don't you just love those besties!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An awesome job Kerrie. A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job. I have never used distress inks for colouring and think it is such a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete