Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"Summer"time

The official first day of Summer is only three days away, for then we can say hello to the beautiful heat of the summer sun. It seems that here in the Calgary area we have had a lot of rain, rain, and more rain, so I am really hoping that the start of summer will mean that rain will go away, and the sun will stick around. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
My card for Terrific Tuesday here at One Crazy Stamper, features one of the newer images from Your Next Stamp entitled Summer. I've colored the image with Copics, then used a couple of different sizes of the Spellbinders Labels 2 die to mat and frame the image. The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Summer Oval Letter Seals set, the flower detail is a Martha Stewart border punch, and the ribbon and designer paper is from my own stash.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I love the colors you picked out. She is so fun to color, and you did an amazing job. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete