Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Fun Zumba Style

Hello Friends, wow, another fun week full of crafting at my house, been cyber-crafting with friends.  It seems  we can't get together in our craft rooms in person, but online, on the phone or face time whichever seems to be working.  We are getting some fun cards, projects done at least.  Today I get share another favorite fun image from Saturated Canary stamps that I got from One Crazy Stamper.  Her name is Zumba Chick, and let me tell ya, my friend had to tell me all about Zumba, and well it sure does sound like fun. I thought since it is Summer Fun challenge this month that this would be a cool way to get our shake on.  Thanks for stopping, remember to play along this month of Summer Fun!  Till next time, happy crafting!

Zumba Rocks

Hair-E21, E34, E47, E49.  Skin-E50, E42, E43, E44.  Hair Band and Shirt-YR23, YR24.  Pants-BG10, BG11, BG13.  Shoes-W7, W5, W4.  Background-W000, W0, W1, W2, W3, B0000, BG0000.  Eyes-Y26, Y47, BG11.  Waterdrops-BG10.  Lips-E04.

2 comments: