Well the weekend is almost over, and at least it hasn`t rained as much as it did during the week. School has been out for a week and Walmart already has back to school supplies on sale. To my mind this is way too soon -- the children need to have these months for a fun summer vacation.
Talking about vacation, I have been off this week and will be away next week. Yeah!!! So with this in mind, and for today`s post for One Crazy Stamper I used the Tranquil Evening Set from Heartfelt Creations for the main image. I coloured the image with Prismacolour Pencils, and used the Copic Marker BG70 Ocean Mist for the sky which doesn`t show up too well. I also inked the edge with Sea Breeze Versa Magic Chalk and added Flower Soft Shamrock Green and Spring. The border which is called Sun-Kissed Fleur Border and Corner and is also from Heartfelt Creations. I inked the edge with Aloe Vera Versa Mark Chalk.
Outside of Card
Inside of Card
(Sentiment from Floral Fence another Heartfelt Creations stamp)
- Stamps: Tranquil Evening, Sun-Kissed Fleur Border and Corner, Sentiment from Floral Fence (all stamps are Heartfelt Creations)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, Versa Magic Chalk Ink - Aloe Vera & Sea Breeze
- Paper: Prism Vanilla Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock; DP - In the Garden (Whimsy Stamps)
- Prismacolour Pencils: PC941 - Light Umber, PC947 - Dark Umber, PC1034 - Goldenrod, PC1003 - Spanish Orange, PC1072 - French Gray 50%, PC1017 - Clay Rose, PC903 - True Blue, PC904 - Light Cerulean Blue, PC938 - White, PC911 - Olive Green, PC909 - Grass Green; Sun-Kissed Fleur Border & Corner -- PC914 - Cream, PC942 - Yellow Ochre, PC1020 - Celadon Green
- Copic Markers: BG70 - Ocean Mist
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: A2 Distressed Edges
- Flower Soft: Shamrock Green, Spring
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestones (are actually American Tag and from my stash)