Today's post is my last one for this month's birthday challenge at One Crazy Stamper, and I have used 4 very versatile and different sets of stamps from Heartfelt Creations. I also have a secret to share; it is Lora's (boss lady at One Crazy Stamper) birthday on Tuesday, and hence my card today is for Lora.
Outside of card
Inside of card
All of the images were coloured with PrismacolourPencils and fussy cut. There are about 7 parts to the flower. I used the Busy Bee set on the inside of the card. Lora is definitely one Busy Bee with the amazing new products (arriving daily) and arranging all the awesome classes.
- Stamps: Melodious Songbird, Flora Fence, Sun Kissed Fleur and Busy Bee all from Heartfelt Creations
- Paper: Creamy White Cardstock, DP - In the Garden (Whimsy Designer Patterned Paper)
- Prisma Colour Pencils: PC974 - Dark Umber, PC941 - Light Umber, PC946 - Dark Brown, PC911 - Olive Green, PC909 - Green Grass, PC908 - Dark Green, PC903 - True Blue, PC904 - Light Cerulean Blue, PC919 - Canary Yellow, PC1002 - Yellowed Orange, PC1003 - Spanish orange, PC1034 - Goldenrod, PC956 - Lilac, PC1051 - 20% Warm Gray
- Spellbinders: Labels Eleven
- Miscellaneous: Rhinestone