Sunday, July 28, 2013

Thinking of You

Hi Everyone;

For today's post for One Crazy Stamper, I did a card using the a Susan's Garden die called Mini Lily die by Sissix.  This is a follow up to the tutorial I did last week.


I stitched two card layers and put the one on the inside of the card.  I then trimmed a bit of f the card front
so that the stitching could be seen.   To make the decorative edge, I used a Martha Stewart Arch Lattice edge punch.  I made the lilies the same way as I did in last week's Card Layers and Susan's Garden Tutorial.  Butterfly peel off stickers were added and coloured with Sakura Gellyroll Stardust pens.  Finally I added the "Thinking of You" which is also a peel off sticker.

 Supplies used:  
There are still a couple of days left to enter this month's Kraft Challenge, and then on Thursday One Crazy Stamper will have a new challenge.



6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sue, this is awesome embroidery incorporated so beautifully into your design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and I love your flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great embroidery! love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done, I love the embroidery, and details! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, just so very beautiful and the embroidery is amazing! Love this!!!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete