Thursday, July 25, 2013

Whismy Stamps Shelley!!

Good morning all..today I am in Toronto so I posted this early...Are you wondering why well first is to see TIM MCGRAW!!!!!!!! and second is to visit Lora at her store!!! This is a Whismy Stamp as you can tell by the title..The Image name is Shelley and I love this image..I coloured her with Copics and Prisma Pencils..I am sorry the picture is not the greatest but I did this image in 3D..Let me tell ya there is alot of colouring involved and gluing and yes screw ups..it might be sometime before I tackle this again..The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink..

as you can see there are some layers involved with this card!!

supplies all of which can be found at this link..ONE CRAZY STAMPER

Copics used and I will list the Pencils below!!

Prisma Pencils Used

PC943 Burnt Ochre
PC941 Light Umber
PC947 Dark Umber
PC946 Dark Brown
PC930 Magenta
PC994 Process Red
PC1031 Henna
Nectar
PC1095 Black Raspberry
PC1054 Warm Grey 50%
PC1056 Warm Grey 70%
PC911 Green Olive
PC935 Black
PC1079
PC103 Cerulean Blue
PC901 Blue Indigo

Just a reminder that the Challenge this month is KRAFT  so come out and give it a whirl!! Check out the blog and see the great work submitted..CHALLENGE BLOG  Thanks for stopping by!! 


3 comments:

  1. So much beauty going on here and the dimension on the adorable image is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this image always makes me smile, you've done an amazing job with this card Kerri. Love it, great that you got to see Tim, I get to see him on the long weekend, can't wait, and so jealous you got to go to Lora's store. Maybe one day I will get to do that! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 3D work is marvellous, this is a fabulous card and fabulous colouring!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete