Friday, July 26, 2013

Live for Today!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  Hope that you have had a great week!  Any plans for the weekend?  Well my Friend Mary and I are going shopping Saturday at One Crazy Stamper then back to my place to play in the craft room!  Can not wait!

Today I have a fun card to show to you, hope you like it....
 
Here is a look at the inside of the card....
Supplies used: Image High Hopes Rubber Stamps -   *  Copic Xpress It Paper  * Copic Sketch Markers  * Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa

Here is a close up of the fun image to see the Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:  * Skin:  E11,E00, E000  * Hair: N2, N0 * Eyes: YG63  * Shirt: YG18, YG16, YG14, YG12  * Pants: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41  * Socks:  YG18, YG16, YG14, YG12, E47  * Shoes:  N10, N8, N6, N4, N0, 0  * Ball: N0 * Tee: YG18, YG14, YG12  * Bird:  T4, T2, T0, YG12  * Ground:  YG67, YG63, YG61
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

5 comments:

  1. Fun image and a great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. The card is awesome! How fun!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok this so so cool...reminds me of a few men I know. Oh my gosh this is so cool...Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for a golfer, too funny! Love the embossed sky and your fab colouring!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete