Friday, July 19, 2013

For a Sweet Friend

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! Wow this week has been a HOT one here in Southern Ontario, boy am I glad the week is finally over so that I can spend LOTS of time in my air-conditioned craft room!  Today I have a Birthday card to show to you that I made for a friend of mine =)  As soon as I saw this adorable image all I saw was her sitting on a dock dangling her feet in the water, what do you think of my interpretation?


Here is a look at the inside of the card....
Here is a close up look at the adorable image to see the Copic colours used....
Copic Colours Used:  * Skin: E11, E00, E000  * Hair: E37, YR24, YR21  * Blue:  B16, B14, B12  * Oranges:  YR16, YR14, YR12  * Pinks: R56, R85, R83, R81  * Green:  G46, G43, G40  * Browns:  E37, E35, E33

Also as you can see in the picture below I made this adorable card to match with the Envelope that I made using the new Making Memories Envelope Board, so cool eh?
I hope that you enjoyed today`s post and I hope to see you next Friday as well =)  Enjoy your weekend!

Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

2 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty. Love the matching envelope.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, i love the matching envelope also. great image!

    ReplyDelete