Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gardening Friends

Welcome to Terrific Tuesday here at One Crazy Stamper, and another card from me using the theme for this month's challenge of "KRAFT".  When I first heard what the theme for this months challenge would be, I was stumped as I very rarely use kraft colored cardstock, but that's what a challenge is about right - it's to challenge us to create with something we don't usually use, so.......here's my card!
 
 
I really went with the kraft theme by using the kraft cardstock as my base, and then stamping the image with Versamark ink and embossing it all with a dark brown embossing powder.  I even had to mask the image to extend the flower border across the entire width of the card.  Once the embossed image had cooled, I used my Copic Sketch Markers to color in the details ( sorry about the glare on the photo ).  The sentiment and ribbon are from my stash, and the image is "Garden Assistant" from Penny Black!!!
 
There is still a week left to enter the challenge to win a great prize package of High Hopes stamps from One Crazy Stamper, so get busy and create!!!

1 comment:

  1. Shari, I like the image, and the fact you stamped on the kraft paper...very cool, vintage like...Impressive! Great job!

    ReplyDelete