Thursday, July 11, 2013

Addicted!! Yep

Good morning to all of my fellow crafters.  Once again I have one of these adorable  SHERRI BALDY...My Besties.. the image is called Miss Firzzy Lizzy..Now tell me she is not the cutest thing you have seen..I stamped her using the ink below and coloured her with the COPICS below..Yes there are a couple of pencils and I will list them at the end..There are many of these adorable kiddies..
All of the items list can be found at ONE CRAZY STAMPER..


the tag you see in the card is from a WHISMY SET called THE FUN LIFE TICKETS..We are also having a challenge and the theme is KRAFT..drop by the blogCHALLENGE BLOG

Now for the PRISMA PENCILS I used
Black
Black Grape
Black Raspberry
Light Umber
Dark Brown
Burnt Umber

If you have time make something for the challenge the prizes are great and thks for stopping by..hugs


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Kerri, great coloring and this image...she is fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete