Saturday, July 20, 2013

This Book Belongs To...

Good day fellow crafty friends, I have a bookmark to share today. I've been having quite a few requests for them lately. This one is a birthday gift to my sister, it will be mailed overseas to the caribbean. I really hope she gets it, as the Christmas card I sent didn't make it for some reason. So there is a little story behind this bookmark... First of all I made myself one a few months ago and used the queen from Queenie and Princess, so for my sisters I used the princess portion of the stamp. After all she is my younger sister, i thought it was a cute idea.

Here is the breakdown: I used some kraft paper to follow our "Kraft Challenge" theme this month and saw that Kerri used kraft on her ticket dies and just had to be a copy cat! I placed several brads and one fancy stitched one, some black rhinestones and a decorative button. I use a Crop-A-Dille eyelet and punch tool to make the hole for the tassel and also added a pretty bead to it. On my image I paper pieced her top, embossed her princess hat in gold tinsel and attached a pair of black glasses(which is a brad).

I hope you like it and have a beautiful day!


supplies Used
Queenie and Princess(Saturated Canary), Black Glasses(Eyelet Outlet), Mini Ticket Die(Whimsy)
Rhinestones-Black(Kaiser),  Cosmic Star Set(Memory Box)
Copic Markers Used
Hair-W5,W7,W9. Skin-E00,E11,E13. Eyes-E31,E47.E57. Clothes-BG10,BG11,BG15. Shoes-Black100,Y11,Y21,Y26

1 comment:

  1. Aaemie, you sure do make lovely stuff, I would love one of these bookmarks....great job!

    ReplyDelete