Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4th Happy Independence Day!!!

Good morning to all out there, it is 5 am and I am just doing this post..The image I have chose to colour is a SATURATED CANARY called AUTUMN..I have to admit I just love this image..I have not coloured her before because I was afraid to do the hair..I broke it down and I love the end product.  I coloured her with COPICS and PRISMA PENCILS..Autumn was stamped on WHITE CARD STOCK using MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK..It is hard to see but there is GLAMOUR DUST on the frilly part of her dress..

here is a closer look at her..My oldest daughter walked out of my craft room with card in hand.  On her way out I asked her what friend she was giving it to..Her reply was "give it away this one is for me I love all of it" that is one of the greatest things about having Daughters..

here are the COPICS I used, and as for the PRISMA PENCILS they are list below
PC 943 Burnt Ochre
PC 935 Black
PC 947 Dark Umber
PC 941 Light Umber
PC 914 Cream
Pc 195 Pomegranate

Well I hope you like the card and I hope you all have a tiny bit of spare time to create today...Stop by the challenge blog the theme this month is KRAFT and I think there is a blog candy as well...
Challenge Blog
All of the supplies that I used can be found at this wonderful store hit the link below
One Crazy Stamper


3 comments:

  1. You totally rock with the hair. I would love a demo Kerri. Next time you are at OCS and I am around, please demo!LOL I can totally see why your daughter says its a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kerri she is awesome, great job, love it...so cool your daughter does too! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete