Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Turn A First Time For Me!!

Good Afternoon yep it is so daen hot here that I have decided to stay in and blog..My post will be quick due to the fact that my baby is turning 13 today..This is a called WEE LOVE YOU BUNCHES..I coloured it with COPICS and of course PRISMA PENCILS!! SHe was stamped with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK on WHITE CARD STOCK..

This is a closer pic of the coloured image I did something similar to paper tolling on this image it is hard to see but I stamped eleven of these cuties

used these to distress my flowers and where the saying are
Stamp Used!!


Here is a side view just to show that there is some elevation!!

COPICS USED

PENCILS USED

PC1005  Limepeel
PC911 Olive Green
PC943 Burnt Ochre
PC935 Black
PC289 Grey Green Light
PC403 Cerulean Blue
PC1002 Yellowed Orange
PC914 Cream
PC1090 Kelp Green
PC930 Magenta
PC946 Dark Brown
PC917 Sunburst Yellow
PC947 Dark Umber
PC942 Yellow Ochre

All of these supplies can be found at One Crazy STamper Store and you can buy online and they get it out super fast..just click this link..  ONE CRAZY STAMPER also do not forget about the Challenge Kraft is the colour this month check it out here.. CHALLENGE BLOG

P.S do not miss the awesome COPIC PRICES get them they are flying out the door!!!

thks for stopping by and have a great week!!


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and your autumn colouring is amazing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors of this card are gorgeous! super cute card Kerri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome, love the image, she is pretty cute..great job Kerri!

    ReplyDelete