Saturday, July 27, 2013

Good Ol' Fun

It's the weekend, and I'm feeling crafty! I have a lot of things to catch up on but I think I will sit at my desk and get a little work done here first(then some house work). I did a fun circus/carnival theme with this cute Kraftin Kimmie stamp, isn't he a sweetie pie. I coloured him with Copics and a few Prisma pencils. I used some cool G 45 paper and unravelled some Sew Easy thread to make the balloon strings. 

Supplies Used
Carnival Fun(Kraftin Kimmie), Copic Markers, Prismacolor Pencils-Grass Green, Crimson Red, Nectar, Chocolate, Colourless Blender, GellyRoll Glaze Pen-Black(Sakura), Copic Multiliner

Copic Markers
Hair-E29,E37,E53. Skin-E13,E15. Balloons-YR04,YR07, B95,B97, YG07,YG09, R39,R46,Y11,Y15. Clothes-C3,C5,Y15, B95,B97,R39,R46


5 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Aamie! Great coloring on the KK stamp and I so love the G45 papers chosen!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love all of the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaemie, wonderful job, love the paper and that image...awesome, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Aaemie!!. Love the colours and details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous papers and design! Your image is too cute and wonderfully coloured, just a fantastic card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete