Saturday, July 13, 2013

Just Wanted To Say...

For my post today I'm sharing a thank you card that I made for a special person. Sometimes saying thank you just isn't enough, and giving a handmade card shows that you really mean it. 

I used three High Hopes images which I coloured with my Derwent Inktense pencils and fussy cut them all. I altered Dwight the dragon by removing his mushroom seat, the branch and swing are glued right on to the design paper and I used pop dots to raise Dwight as I did with two of the clouds. 

I hope you enjoyed my creation!

Supplies Used

Dwight(High Hopes), Swing(High Hopes), Branch(High Hopes)
Cloud Die(Whimsy), Rhinestones-Aqua(Kaiser), Summer Sky Ink(Memento)
Swing-Mauve,Violet,Madder Brown. Branch-Bark,Dark Chocolate,Field Green. Dragon-Apple Green,Beech Green,Sea Blue, Deep Indigo,Iris Blue,Cadmium Yellow


3 comments:

  1. Awesome love the colors and the image so great, way to go, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card. Love the image and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!@ love the clouds and love the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete